For our Hamburg office we are immediately seeking a Data Analyst (m/f/d) to manage and analyze our global Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) data.
Data Analyst (m/f/d) for Monitoring & Evaluation
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administer M&E related databases.
- Central helpdesk for regional offices on technological questions regarding M&E.
- Create KPI reports using business intelligence software (mainly PowerBI).
- Manage data transformation processes to maintain a global data warehouse.
- Support in data analysis and interpretation.
- Support in setting up M&E systems for development projects.
- Support in coordinating external evaluations and research consultancies.
- Respond to ad-hoc data requests by HRNS management.
- Documentation of M&E procedures.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Degree in a subject related to economics, agronomy, information technology, business psychology, empirical social sciences, statistics, or equivalent qualification.
- At least one year relevant work experience (databases, ETL processes, business intelligence software OR quantitative data analysis, interpretation and reporting) is essential.
- Proven experience with working with Alteryx and PowerBI or in setting up M&E systems and coordinating external evaluations; experience with Tableau a plus.
- Strong skills in data management and analysis.
- Proven experience in project management and/or development cooperation
- Familiarity with concepts of Monitoring and Evaluation and/or Research
- Excellent language skills in German and English are required.
- Strong intercultural and diplomatic skills.
- Effective communication and willingness to work in an intercultural team setting.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to set work priorities and carry out assignments independently.
- Service orientation towards colleagues and external audiences.
- Interest to work in the field of development cooperation.
- Willingness to travel to HRNS project locations.
If you have experience in the above and are interested in joining a highly committed team, we welcome you to apply by email. Please send your application, salary requirements, and date of commencement to: email@example.com. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.